- We ask that you preregister for classes. If you have preregistered and are unable to cancel within the 4-hour window, a $5 fee will be auto-deducted from your account starting with the second un-cancelled class. We understand that there are uncertainties in life, which is why we give Grace with such a small cancellation window!
- Memberships and Class Passes apply to regularly scheduled classes. Workshops, events, and specialty classes may be an extra fee. Members do receive a discount!
- Memberships and Class Passes are for individuals and cannot be shared.
- Please silence/turn off devices upon entering Still Water Yoga.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in, store your personal belongings, and set up your class space.
- The entrance of the studio is locked precisely at the start of class time. NO ADMITTANCE to late students will be made.
- Please remove shoes prior to entering the classroom area.
- At the end of class, please return all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Wipe down borrowed studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
Special Conditions & Injuries
Anyone with series medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga or any other fitness class. SWY classes offer a wonderfully therapeutic practice and we encourage you to listen to your body, taking the appropriate modifications. The practice should not hurt. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.
Young Student Policy
Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Our classes are designed for students 16 years of age and older. Students under 16 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate. Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with management prior to class.
** Minors may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian takes a class. The front desk staff are not authorized to supervise children.**
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you sign up and pay for a workshop and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required you can get a refund minus a 20% administration fee, or you can get a full refund credited to your Still Water Yoga account (this credit can be used toward any purchase).
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: email@example.com
or by calling (877) 479-9642.
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your Still Water Yoga account if you choose.